Click to Enlarge
This kit converts any V-8 Jeep to ECM controlled throttle body fuel injection. New GM throttle body adapts directly to 2 or 4 barrel intake manifold, replacing your carburetor. The kit contains all necessary sensors, wiring harness, ECM and electric fuel pump (no fuel lines). Runs with stock Jeep distributor. Great for fixing carburetor problems once and for all!
- Fits: 1972-1983 Wagoneer, 1972-1988 J-truck, 1974-1983 Cherokee and 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Excellent Throttle Response
- Improved Fuel Economy - 2-3 MPG
- Expect 20-30 HP and Torque Gains
- Kit includes non-heated single wire O2 sensor (heated sensor available if desired)
based on 1 review |
[2 of 2 customers found this review helpful]
From Dillon, CO
Pros: plug and play
Cons: cost more than carburetor
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
plugged it in, fired right up. took about 6 hours. had to adjust idle but works great- everytime. and offroad its so much better than the "offroad carb" I had on previously. slightly better fuel economy and didn't notice a power loss on the 401
Was this review helpful to you?