6-Inch Lift on a 78 Cherokee Narrow-Trac
Click to Enlarge
BJ's Off-Road Custom 6-inch Suspension System. Our Suspension System is All-Spring with NO BLOCKS!
Bilstein 5125 shocks now available!
- Pair of 6-inch Lift Front Springs
- Pair of 6-inch Rear Springs
- Drop Pitman Arm
- Extended Braided Stainless Brakelines
- U-bolts and nuts
- All other options can be selected on the right
Please email us for a shipping quote..
AS SEEN ON TRUCKS TV!!
Note: these are currently on backorder.
- Fits: 1976-1983 Wagoneer, 1976-1983 Cherokee, 1976-1988 J-trucks and 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- 4 New Leaf Springs (No Blocks)
- New Grade 8 U-Bolts and Hardware (except Dana 60)
- Included Brakelines are Braided Stainless Steel with Black Protective Coating and are DOT Approved
- Will accommodate 33-inch tires on Wagoneers, Grand Wagoneers and N/T Cherokees and 35-inch tires on J-trucks and Widetrack Cherokees
- Polyurethane bushings included for springs
- Every Component of our Lift Kits is Made in the USA! *except Bilstein shocks (made in Germany, assembled in USA) and Pro-Comp Shocks (Made in Mexico)
- Front pack has 5 leaves each, and rear pack has 5 leaves plus overload leaf
based on 1 review |
[23 of 25 customers found this review helpful]
By Several Jeep guy
Pros: Looks amazing
Cons: A little stiff, But gets better once flexed.
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Great lift kit. Good quality, went right in. Looks amazing on a Wagoneer. Just be prepared to fight all the old hardware when taking the old springs out.
Was this review helpful to you?