Click to Enlarge
Centerforce Dual Friction clutches generate up to a 90 percent increase in holding capacity over a stock system. These clutch-and-disc sets are designed for use with engines producing high horsepower and big torque outputs. Perfect for our full-size Jeeps! All Centerforce clutch systems provide smooth engagement and light pedal pressure, without compromising high performance.
Note: if you have the 1976-1979 T-150 model transmission, contact us as you will need to measure your input shaft as there are two kits available depending on input shaft size.
These are rated for 430lb ft of torque at the crankshaft.
- Models: 360 V8 and 401 V8
- Includes: New Clutch Disc and New Pressure Plate (10 spline)
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Counterweight Assist: Yes
- Throwout Bearing Not Included