Click to Enlarge
New bolt-in aluminum crossflow radiators! The crossflow design has two 1-inch rows which offers better coolant flow and more cooling capacity than 4-core radiators. These radiators feature a built-in automatic transmission cooler. These are fully welded (no epoxy, glue or gaskets).
These come set up for AMC V8 equipped Jeeps.
Note: transmission cooler lines relocated to driver side (longer flexible transmisison cooling hose required)
Note: we recommend the use of Teflon applied to the transmission cooler fittings, but DO NOT use Teflon Tape, as it can bind and ruin the aluminum threads of the cooler. You should use liquid Teflon Tape instead.
Note: Stock Fan Shroud will not work with this radiator without modifications.
- Fits: 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer, 1971-1983 Wagoneer, 1971-1988 J-truck and 1974-1983 Cherokee
- Uses Stock Radiator Hoses!
- Transmission cooler and petcock are 1/4-inch NPT threads
- Made in USA with USA made cores!
- Each unit is made to order, allow 2-3 weeks for shipment