|Price: $625.00 - $750.00
Click to Enlarge
Doug Thorley Tri-Y headers are a free flowing, full-length design header. These headers increase gas mileage and give your engine more horsepower across the entire rpm range, although they build the most power in the middle rpm range. This makes these headers great for towing and steep grades. The Tri-y headers are constructed with 14-gauge mild steel with 3/8 inch thick flanges and 5/16 in. collector rings. In addition to the high-temp Remflex gaskets provided, these headers have an o-ring welded into the flange to ensure a leak free seal! Don't forget about the cool sound these add to your rig!!!
These are now available with different Y-Pipes. We have y-pipes to fit 1972-1979 FSJ's and a different one to fit 1980-1991 FSJ's!!
NOTE: y-pipe will not fit 1972-1979 models that are lifted.
- Fits: 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer, 1972-1983 Wagoneer, 1974-1983 Cherokee and 1972-1988 J-trucks
- Includes Headers, Remflex Gaskets, Heat Riser (when needed), Y-Pipe, Hardware and Instructions
- Ceramic Coated 14-gauge steel
- Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Coated Header
- These headers are ONLY available at BJ's Off-Road!