With this you will be able to put an item (or items) on layaway.
Here is how it works:
- First you add the item(s) to your cart
- Then you select a layaway amount (these are in quantities of $25, add as much or as little as you want)
- This will put the product on layaway for you.
- We will store it and ship it when your layaway is paid off
- This locks in your price as well, if prices go up, we will honor the original layaway price
What to do after you have started your layaway:
- Come back to this page
- Add a layaway amount to your cart
- Put your original order number in the appropriate field
- Proceed through checkout
- Continue until your item(s) and shipping are paid off
If you need to cancel your order, there will be a $25 fee involved in the cancelling of a layaway. If you choose to put another item on layaway, or purchase another item with your layaway money, we will waive this fee.
NOTE: when adding items to your cart for layaway, the shopping cart will show the full amount of the parts plus the amount of the layaway in the "total" section. Disregard this, as our shopping cart only gathers your information, it doesn't charge your card. When we get the order, we will adjust it and only charge the layaway amount.
Note that if you pay with PayPal on a layaway, PayPal automatically removes the full amount of all the parts from your account and we have no control over that. If that occurs, we will refund the difference back to your account quickly and only keep the layaway payment.